In this Agreement, the words "you" and "your" mean any person who has requested from us, or offered to provide a guarantee for, any product or service for the event. The words "we", "us" and "our" mean Conferium. The word "Information" means personal, financial and other details about you that you provide to us.
Our Privacy Agreement explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information and outlines your options to withdraw or refuse your consent. For more information, please also read our policy below.
You acknowledge, authorize and agree as follows :
Collecting and Using your Information
During the course of our transactional relationship, we may collect Information including :•Your name, address, date of birth, occupation and other identification, all of which are required under law.
With this Information we will be collecting from you, we will limit the collection and use of Information to the minimal requirment for the Congress in order to serve you as our customer, including to :
- Verify your identity.
- Evaluate and process your application, accounts, transactions and reports.
- Provide you with ongoing service.
- Help protect you and us against fraud and error.
- Help manage and assess our risks, operations and relationship with you.
- Comply with applicable laws and requirements of regulators, including self-regulatory organizations.
Disclosing your Information
We may only disclose Information, including as follows :
- With your consent.
- In response to a court order, search warrant or other demand or request, which we believe to be valid.
- To meet requests for information from regulators, including self-regulatory organizations of which we are a member or participant, to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements applicable to us.
- To the organizing committee in order to conclude, validate and confirm your registration•To help us collect a debt or enforce an obligation owed to us by you.
- Where permitted by law.
Sharing Information Within Conferium
Within Conferium we may share Information, other than health-related Information, for the following purposes :
- To manage the event within Conferium, including servicing your account, as well as our related risks and operations for that event.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Additional Collections, Uses and Disclosures
Last Modified: February 2017
Arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. Tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat. Eu consequat ac felis donec. Etiam dignissim diam quis enim. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at. Feugiat in ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a. Ac tortor vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Eget nunc scelerisque viverra mauris in aliquam sem fringilla. Tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget gravida cum sociis. Aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit cursus risus at. Iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat. Ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu. Tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet.
Mauris in aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi. Mauris rhoncus aenean vel elit. Tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla. Metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet. In est ante in nibh mauris. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque. Purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies. Turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in. At erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit. Neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque.